At the end of the training, participants will be able to qualify the basic transactions of their company or clients from a VAT point of view, to be aware of the various reporting obligations and the applicable time limits and to become familiar with the new rules applicable to e-commerce since 1/07/2021.
Part 1: Theory
- Who is subject to VAT? - Concept of economic activity
- What are the taxable transactions?
Where are the transactions located?
- Triangular transactions
- E-Commerce 2021: which services and supplies of goods are concerned?
- The main exemptions
- Who should "pay" VAT?
Part 2: The taxable person ‘s rights and obligations
- Right to deduct VAT (the two methods: prorata and real allocation, the VATRefund procedure)
- The registration procedure
- The regimes (exemption, standard and simplified)
- Returns: VAT, recapitulative statements, Intrastat, new: One Stop Shop and Import Scheme
- Invoicing, bookkeeping, FAIA
- Cessation procedure
- Assessment process, appeals, fines
- Detailed statement of account
Exercise: Preparation of the quarterly return of a trading company (B2B and B2C online sales)
3. Target audience
- Accountants & chartered accountants. Auditors.
- Any employee of the finance department.
- Managers, business owners (commercial & holding company).
4. Practical information
Duration 3 hours
In person 07.10.2021 - 10h00 to 13h00 (in French)
Venue Seedbox Goethe - 5, Rue Goethe – L-1637 Luxembourg
Online 19.10.2021 - 10h00 à 13h00 (in French)
22.10.2021 - 10h00 à 13h00 (in English)
Price (VAT 3% incl) EUR 375 (EUR 285 providing payment is made before 15.09)
Register quickly by sending us an email. These trainings can be organised within your company on request.
Each participant will be provided with training material and a certificate of attendance.
Payment of the price of the training is to be made upon registration, in cash, by transfer to the account LU88 0027 0100 4781 0200 (BIC: BILLLULL) held by MHQ Solutions SARL. Any training which the participant has not attended or has only partially attended is due in full as an allowance. We are recognized as « Continuous vocational training establishment » in Luxembourg. Our trainings can benefit from a co-funding from the State of 15% of the amount invested (under conditions).